Receive valuable updates on innovative products and services from Guardian ClimaGuard, InGlass and SunGuard.
The Efficient Windows Collaborative (EWC) is a coalition of window, door, skylight, component manufacturers, research organizations, federal, state and local agencies, and others interested in expanding the market for high-efficiency fenestration products. www.efficientwindows.org
The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) administers a voluntary window rating/labeling program to produce window ratings that can be directly compared due to identical evaluation procedures. www.nfrc.org
IGMA is the trade association representing the interests of the Insulating Glass industry worldwide. The focus is on developing and advancing new technologies in the manufacture of insulating glass units through development of codes and standards, topic industry publications, education, product certification and leading edge research. www.igmaonline.org
ClimaGuard® 63/31 residential window glass from Guardian provides balanced high performance for increased comfort and energy savings anywhere in the U.S.A. We’ve lowered the U-factor to provide superior insulating performance during cold nights and lowered the solar heat gain coefficient to provide relief from the intense heat of the sun. This combination reduces heating and cooling costs.
ClimaGuard 63/31 residential window glass also:
● Helps meet ENERGY STAR® standards in all United States zones.*
● Helps windows qualify for $1,500 tax credit in the 2009 American Recovery &
● Delivers clear, crisp views.
● Brightens homes with 63 percent of the sun’s visible light.
*In a broad selection of representative windows. Criteria is based upon total window performance
to which glass performance is a contributor.
Better design to build better windows
Guardian’s glass scientists and engineers designed ClimaGuard 63/31 residential glass to have the characteristics window manufacturers and homeowners need. With all these features and benefits, there’s really no reason to use a triple silver low-E product.
Neutral and attractive
● Optimized for excellent performance: Tvis = 63%, U-factor = 0.24 (argon),
SHGC = 0.31
● Easy to fabricate and available from all Guardian U.S. coating facilities
● Proven Guardian dual-silver mechanical and chemical durability
● No edge deletion required